Our Very Own Attorney Is a Five-Time Super Lawyers Rising Star
We are pleased to announce that Attorney Robert Gigstad has been named a 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Star. For the fifth year in a row, he has earned the elite recognition of being among 2.5% of US lawyers who obtain distinct qualities and achieve superior results in the courtroom. Rising Stars candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less and undergo a rigorous selection process. To no surprise, Attorney Robert Gigstad prevailed.
All attorneys go through the Super Lawyers selection process, and if they’re not selected to the Super Lawyers list but satisfy one of the two Rising Stars criteria, they will be designated as a Super Lawyers Rising Star. To give a brief background, the four-step selection process is as follows:
- Nominations: A lawyer enters the candidate pool via a managing partner survey, peer nominations, third party feedback or identification by the Super Lawyers research team.
- Independent research: Lawyers are then evaluated on 12 indicators of professional achievement and peer recognition, which include:
- Bar and/or professional activity
- Special licenses/certifications
- Education/employment background
- Peer Evaluation: Candidates with the highest point totals from steps one and two serve on the Blue Ribbon Panel, where members evaluate other candidates within their primary practice area.
- Final selection: A representative number of small, medium and large firm attorneys with the highest point totals from each category are selected as Super Lawyers, while those who fulfill either one of of the Rising Stars criteria are named to the Super Lawyers Rising Star list — such as our very own Attorney Gigstad!
Whether you’re facing misdemeanor or felony charges, you need a proven attorney who obtains a notable track record for successful results. Our very own Attorney Gigstad as not only earned recognition as a 2020 Super Lawyers Rising Star but also:
- The National Trial Lawyer Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating
- 10.0 “Superb” Avvo rating
- Expertise Best DUI Lawyers in Kansas City 2018
As an award-winning DUI and criminal defense lawyer, Attorney Gigstad is equipped to help clients throughout Overland Park fight their charges and put their case behind them, where it belongs. To learn more about how our team at Gigstad Law Office, LLC can defend your rights, contact us at (888) 387-2036!